Support Forum - Monitored by DJEP Staff

> Pre-Sales Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding a Logo to an invoice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightitup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding a Logo to an invoice
    Posted: January 19 2018 at 2:34pm
Hi All,

I wondered if anyone could tell me how to add a logo to an invoice?

I have tried the usual copy and paste. 

Much appreciated 
Lightitup!
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2018 at 2:53pm
You need to ensure that you are hosting the image on a publicly accessible URL. What is the URL you are trying to use?
DJ Bryan S. View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Bryan S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2018 at 9:52am
Hi DJEP Support,

Could you please elaborate on how to add these logo URLs, please?  I use WIX.com and my Logo is stored in my image gallery, along with all the other images associated with my website.  I'm afraid I'm missing something here?

Thanks,

DJ Bryan S.
Memory Makers Music & Lighting
www.memorymakersmusic.com

DJ Bryan S. View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Bryan S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2018 at 10:13am
Found it!  Thanks!

DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2018 at 10:58am
<maintenance post>
perrygips View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perrygips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2019 at 1:57pm
I am trying to add my logo to my documents - contract / invoice / staff sheets / etc
How do I do this -- the logo is currently on my desktop ??
perrygips View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perrygips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2019 at 3:06pm
I am trying to addmyLogo to the documents -- contracts / invoices / staff sheets / etc -- the Logo is on my desktop now. How can I import it into DJEP. So I can add it to documents as needed.....
DJEP Char View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Char Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2019 at 6:58pm
Thanks for your question. When posting in the future, please start a new thread rather than add to an old thread. 

DJ Event Planner does not host images. You will need to host the image either on your website or use a third party image hosting service. Then you would copy and paste the link to your logo into DJ Event Planner accordingly. 
 Post Reply Post Reply