Support Forum - Monitored by DJEP Staff

> Pre-Sales Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sending contract directly from quote screen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macgroup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sending contract directly from quote screen
    Posted: June 11 2019 at 10:05pm
Hi there,

Does DJ Event Planner have the same functionality as *** in having the option to send a custom contract directly from the quote screen if the client wants to book online?  I am not a fan of ***'s limitations (i.e. being able to use a fully customized form) but that is a key function for us. I am looking for quote generator > booking (contract) with online signature capability > payment screen.  I can't seem to find the answer to this!  All I see is "Request more information" which I assume goes to the contact form where they have to enter their info. Thanks in advance.
DJEP Milissa View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Milissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2019 at 9:08am
You can send a contract that has e-signature capabilities, however it is not done through any quote system or through any of our website tools such as the Request Information Form.  Here is a video tutorial on Esignature Contracts that may be helpful:

Post Reply Post Reply