Support Forum - Monitored by DJEP Staff

> Pre-Sales Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2nd business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtinco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd business
    Posted: November 08 2020 at 5:16pm
How do I add a second business? It's actually all under the same business but this is a DBA; so everything has to out with a different email and name.

Also is there a way to send multiple contracts under one event? It's a booking agency, so I need to send out separate contracts to the client and each of the musicians.

Thanks,
Courtney
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2020 at 9:14am
You should be able to create document and email templates within your current account for the second business. If you want to use a separate email address you could set up another employee that uses the appropriate email address.
courtinco View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtinco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2020 at 11:59am
So, you are saying that I can make it look like a separate business if I send emails through a different employee with a unique address? And the auto emails would just have to have unqiue parameters also?
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2020 at 12:00pm
Yes, that is correct.
 Post Reply Post Reply