Support Forum - Monitored by DJEP Staff

> Pre-Sales Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Price Increase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nola04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price Increase
    Posted: November 23 2021 at 1:30pm
Good Afternoon,

I have been a member for a number of years now and was surprised to find that you are doubling price increase with absolutely no increase in service, options or support. matter in-fact I now can not even contact a person if I have an issue.  This is a trend with many other subscriptions that a small business has to use. I Stuck with you for COVID even though I did not book one wedding. I am writing this to hope that as a single person business you may continue to extend my current pricing indefinably. 

Thank you for your time. 
-Dave
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2021 at 2:00pm
Dave:

Thank you for being a customer of DJ Event Planner.

The $10 subscription price has not increased in over 10 years.

During that time we have significantly enhanced the functionality of the software. Support options are much better than they were 10 years ago. We have also gone from a staff of 2 to a staff of 6. Our fixed costs have also increased over the past 10 years.

Therefore we are increasing prices across the board, starting with the $10 per month option.

It is not financially feasible to support member subscriptions at the $10 level and they will be officially terminated on December 1st, 2020.
 Post Reply Post Reply