Support Forum - Monitored by DJEP Staff

> Pre-Sales Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

grouping people from same organization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlefton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: grouping people from same organization
    Posted: July 10 2009 at 12:27am
Suppose we get several bookings from different contacts at the same organization.  I would like to be able to easily see a history of bookings from that organization.  Is there an easy way to do this? 

Do the contacts roll up to accounts?  I.e. there is an account--an organization.  And contacts can be attached to an account record.  I can look at an organization and see a snapshot of related contacts and booking history & in the future.  Any capabilities like this?  If not, any possibility of incorporating this sort of feature in the future, which a number of crm programs have? 
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 8:03am
Are you asking if you can have multiple contacts per Client? Not at this time.

You can add a custom field to events to track the contact person. To do this go here:

Setup -> Application -> Event Form -> Custom Fields
smedenver View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smedenver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2016 at 12:25pm
Has this been addressed or is it still not possible?  I have a holiday party next month that now has a new contact and this would be very useful. Thanks.
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2016 at 12:52pm
At this time there is only one set of contact fields per client. If you need to keep track of multiple points of contact you would need to add another client.
 Post Reply Post Reply