Support Forum - Monitored by DJEP Staff

> Pre-Sales Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of switching from Event Intelligence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamierat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of switching from Event Intelligence
    Posted: February 13 2012 at 6:01pm
I have a photo booth business and use event intelligence for all my quotes,booking,contracts and payments. I am wondering if this is a better solution for me.

I am currently in to cities and plan on expanding to 3-5 other markets this year.

What does DJEventplanner do that I currently can not do with event intelligence

Thank You

Jamie
DJEP Support View Drop Down
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2012 at 8:17pm
The website tools offered by that company are only a small part of what DJEP offers. We offer many features they do not:

Calendar
Event Management
Employee/Equipment/Resource Management
Complete End To End Customer Relationship Management
Financial Reports
Scheduled Emails
Custom Reports
Employee Logons

If you are a single op, you could get by without DJEP. If you are a multi-op you NEED a powerful business management tool like DJEP. We can proudly say that the busiest multi-ops in the industry (like Mike Walter) rely on DJEP to manage their business.

But don't take my word for it. I suggest asking the same question on the forums or on facebook.

jamierat View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamierat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2012 at 6:52am
Thanks for the quick reply. I am going to WPPI next week and want to look at some of their software options before I make my decision but I really like what I see here. What we have now doesn't do enough and I am trying to find one piece of software that does everything.

With your product am I able to export the events to my google calendar ? 
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2012 at 7:01am
Yes!
jamierat View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamierat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2012 at 8:33am
Good stuff.

Thanks
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2012 at 8:41am
If you're interested, I would be willing to do a telephone demo of DJEP. Let me know your scheduled and we'll set something up.
jamierat View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamierat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 12:28pm
Ok just got back from WPPI and I am interested in a demo and have a few questions. Is there someone I can call. Or please email me to discuss
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 12:52pm
Email sent.
rokkar View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokkar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 4:00pm
I was watching this thread with interest. I currently have DJ Event Intelligence. I'm a one man operator that works 6 gigs weekly. I'm also looking at DJEP. As the client/operator relationship is extremely important, is DJEP the recommended option even though I live in Australia?
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 9:49pm
We have a number of DJEP users in Australia who use the software regularly.
lissa View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2018 at 1:02am
So Suggestions work for you please share your experience because I have same photo booth business.
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2018 at 6:16am
Lissa:

If you have some specific questions about DJ Event Planner, let us know. Also, please update your forum profile so we know which account is yours. You will find your account number by logging on to DJ Event Planner and clicking on the account link on the left side of the screen.
lissa View Drop Down
Valued Customer
Valued Customer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2018 at 10:13pm
My profile is updated My account number 77. I need some payment gateway suggestion for my photo booth web project.

Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------
PhotoWorks Interactive Photobooth Rentals of San Jose 
Official Support Staff
Official Support Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJEP Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2018 at 9:03am
I am unable to find a DJ Event Planner account with: your name, your website, that account number.

Have you signed up for a trial yet? If not, go ahead and do that here:

Post Reply Post Reply